Thursday, February 18, 2010

Updates!

Arg! I have been busy again! Its february vacation here and I am so excited!! ok so instead of making multiple posts I have decided to combine them into one.

New clothes!

There has been a clothes rotation in the catalogs along with alot of new clothes as well! Im very pleased! They even put the tutu in! its 5000 bugs tho. wow! Ill have to save up ;)And one of my favorite new items is umm hm.. the earings take a look:


400 bugs not too bad..


POLL!


Theres a poll on the main blog about mod styles. You can vote whos style you like best. You can pick from hki, deli, jessie, sapfira, or tina! They all have awesome styles but personally I like jessie's best. Im gonna add the poll to my blog too, but it will only count unless you vote on the main blog( http://www.blog.chobots.com/) Have fun!


Blog Decorating


Now you have to decorate your blog in a spring fashion! As you see, I have too! I hope I win! I dont enter the contests alot...hmmm I should. Wish me luck! This is a pic of flowers I painted:


Under the painting you can see my wall in my room XD

The chobots team made us a bunch of new banners! theres alot so im not gonna post them on here.... but they are all on the blog! I have one on my sidebar ;)

0 comments: